Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Letters from Coaches

¡Hola hermanos y hermanas, soy Felix!

God´s work is growing faster than expected here. My church has a goal to reach 1000 kids this year and now this project has become real and showing great success.

These kids are coming to Jesus´feet. Most of them are new to Jesus´power and they are being filled with the Holy Spirit. This is something like we´ve never seen before.

We´re so excited to see what God is going to do in the next camps. Neither rain or any other problem with the weather can stop God´s will...because GOD IS WITH US!

God bless you.
Felix

--------------------------------------
¡Hola queridos amigos! (Hola dear friends)

I want to tell you I´m fine spiritually and physically however the second week of camp (we´re now in our 3rd) I felt like I could not do it anymore, but God has given me His great strength.

The 3rd week of camp I have 2 very "active" girls and I have almost lost my patience. But I felt so good to be with them; playing and laughing together.

I am learning so much about patience with these 2 girls...I love them so much.

Please, pray for me.

Best wishes to you. God bless you.
Your sister
Ruth
(Please pray for Ruth and her co, Rosa, also as they have a mentally challenged lady to work with this week as well as their "active" girls. They are doing an amazing job sharing Christ´s love with all of them.)