Saturday, February 14, 2009

LETTERS FROM CAMP AMAZON COACHES!

¡LOS AMAMOS!

This is for T Bar M...I´m very grateful to all of you and God because He has given me the privilege of being part of this team. The Camp Amazon program has changed my life a lot. It has taught me how to be more patient but at the same time that I can be energetic and funny for Christ.

I thank God for each one of you for the decision to build this camp. This camp is very important for me and all the kids here. God has shown me his will in a special way through this camp and I´m sure that all these kids are just as grateful for this camp. Here in Iquitos we´ve never had this kind of program before...and it has been new and amazing for all of us.

Thank you...God bless your lives in a double portion!

From Iquitos, Peru 2009
Rosa Aguilar Manzur
CAMP AMAZON

God bless you and thank you for your prayers
¡WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!